Summer Solstice is on the way, let’s celebrate the changing of the days, light and summertime!Read More
It's 6:30 and the sun is down, I love the rich textures during this time of turning inward. I hope you have joy, warmth, and conversation. If you would like to order some custom beauty for a love these holidays, please be in touch by December 1st, 2017.
Currently The Bees are showing at IlluminArts, 1309 East 3rd Avenue, Durango Colorado, October 6th - January 2018...
The Monkeys are showing in The Recess Gallery, Studio &, 1027 Main Avenue, Durango Colorado, November 2017
*Soft Opening Reception November 3, 5-7pm
And, now to the wax... to carve and cast and create some jewels of love and courage, creativity and light!
Royston Hills Turquoise, NV in custom Sterling Silver by Crystal Hartman.
Keep in touch loves! And hope to see you soon!
Love is in the air and I can't think of anything better to celebrate... LOVE how we love thee! I sat down over the weekend with paper and pencil to make a list of the top ten reasons to love and (troubled by the weight of these days and a tiny head cold) I couldn't think of any. So I wrote my friend Kevin who when I asked him at the start of the year, "What is your purpose?" He answered, "To love." And in the way of a true friend he lit up my heart with this list...
1. Love needs no reason, no explaination, it springs forth slowly or quickly but always suddenly touching one's entirety with truth beyond the way we question and inspect every other realm of being.
2. Love gives all and receives all without demands or expectations.
3. Love bridges distance between, that we feel support, strength, hope- with love surrounding there's connection no matter stretches of time or miles apart.
4. We see vaster, feel deeper, go beyond the known, for love cracks open our previous borders of what was possible.
5. There's no greater challenge, no greater reward, to walk a path of love, one will always feel purpose.
6. Love is a language beyond words, beyond even species. Animals & plants grow healthy surrounded by love.
7. By loving now we send future hearts handholds to grip as they climb into discovery of what love can be.
8. By continuing to love we receive strength from all hearts of the past.
9. Love is the best food, literally & metaphorically, it nourishes & heals.
10. There are infinite reasons, love needs no reason.
May your days be warmed by the love that is in and around us all.
Happy Valentines Day!
...And an enormous Thank You to Kevin Johnson for this beautiful list of reasons to love.